Unusual fixture times

Looking ahead, we have a few unorthodox fixture times once fans are allowed to start returning, according to the club website.
For instance
Sun 23rd May Sheffield 4.30
Sat 26th June Newcastle 6.00
Sat 3rd July London 6.00
Sat 14th August York 6.00

Anyone know the reasoning behind these? I did wonder if OurLeague had already selected these games, but no other team seems to have announced "unorthodox" times like these bar Toulouse, who are scheduled to play most of their home games at 6pm Saturdays. I've checked and it can't be anything to do with the football Euros either.

Are the Saturday times to allow workers to get home and come to the match? We usually have Sunday games so I wonder if they have something lined up for the Sunday's mentioned. Are we still allowing soccer to be played or is that season over? 

On 28/04/2021 at 14:00, spanishknight said:

Just had a look at the York fixtures and the Fev v Knights game in August is down as a 3pm K.O.

...but the next game between Fev and York on Sunday May 9th is now being reported as a 7.30pm kick off rather than 3pm.

Live on OurLeague, our following game against Oldham won't be on OurLeague as fans are expected to be allowed back to some degree.

4 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

...but the next game between Fev and York on Sunday May 9th is now being reported as a 7.30pm kick off rather than 3pm.

Live on OurLeague, our following game against Oldham won't be on OurLeague as fans are expected to be allowed back to some degree.

Its in Yorks local paper now that it's a 7.30 K.O.

Archived