I work with a Super League player!

We had our company Summer Social yesterday and today, and very nice it was too.

I got chatting to someone who'd started in our publishing division since our last face-to-face staff event, so we hadn't met before.

and...

...well, she's the current Huddersfield Giants' #11, Olivia Rowe!

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 15/06/2022 at 19:19, Futtocks said:

and...

...well, she's the current Huddersfield Giants' #11, Olivia Rowe!

Should have asked what happened with Shona Hoyle at Huddersfield - signed for what seemed like 5 mins, then moved to Saints. More to the point - why?

Giants are competing well this year, but would have been better if they`d held on to an England international.

I think they lost another key player too, their halfback Sade Rihari who is the partner of ATA Hingano is a big loss.

Good to see their under 19 girls team competed well against a strong Leeds side yesterday.

they led at halftime before going down.

Everything under the sun is in tune

But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

5 hours ago, BroncoFan said:

I think they lost another key player too, their halfback Sade Rihari who is the partner of ATA Hingano is a big loss.

Affords an opportunity to reproduce a tweet of Sade`s that caught my eye a few months back. Don`t think it breaks any rules. -

"Pies in UK have nothing on NZ bakery pies. Greggs is s##t and a flaky ass pastry with minimal filling. Just missing home, rant over lol"

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Red Willow said:

Sade is playing at Salford

I hope she's realised by now that Greggs are not the only pie shop in the UK.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• 7 months later...
On 17/06/2022 at 01:36, unapologetic pedant said:

Affords an opportunity to reproduce a tweet of Sade`s that caught my eye a few months back. Don`t think it breaks any rules. -

"Pies in UK have nothing on NZ bakery pies. Greggs is s##t and a flaky ass pastry with minimal filling. Just missing home, rant over lol"

Awaiting an update on the pie situation in York.

What was Sade's verdict on all that flaky ass Lions defence last week? minimal or s##t?