YCK Ladies v Wigan Warriors

In their most recent fixture against York, Wigan looked to have got their defensive mojo back - there were no easy yards for the dominant Knights pack. They also showed a quite neat shift to their right edge, which gained them two first half tries.

Having said that, you'd be brave not to back York for a win here, with them having three wins against Wigan already this season. The same pack that did for Leeds last weekend will go again, with the only enforced change being at Centre, where Tamzin Renouf is out with a hamstring strain. Might mean a return to the team for young Emma Kershaw, who scored a hat-trick against Wigan earlier in the season. Kelsey Gentles is also fit, so I expect her to feature.

In the other semi-final, Leeds will have to cope with the absence of Georgia Roche, who I understand broke a bone in her foot in last week's defeat to York. Think that's advantage Saints......

On 03/09/2022 at 03:29, BroncoFan said:

I think this will be tighter than expected

Nil-nil at HT, and the deadlock's only just been broken. Nice one, Nostradamus. 👍

Edited by Futtocks

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson