Elite 1 Round 7

Watching TOxii vs St Esteve shows what I think is an increase in quality in the teams outside the RFL divisions. 

They both made errors and didn't look close to being able to beat, say, Carcassonne. 

What I would say is that both of these clubs are probably working to get players ready for Superleague/Championship/Whatever IMG comes up with so are making the decision now to try and grow some players in Elite 1 over the next few years with a view to taking spots on their main squads. 

• Like 1

Fancy a game of touch in Cambs or Lincs? DM me 

See that Pat Moran has returned to Avignon. From Newcastle, Rochdale and London Broncos. A decent prop - should help the Provence club in their hope of a top 6 finish come the Spring time

• Like 1

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg