First game of 2023

gogledd

A decent display at Barrow Raiders last Sunday. Crusaders had a decent 25 minute spell going ahead 22-24 but eventually losing out, the score flatterign Barrow with a breakaway try and us going down to 12 with a player in the sin bin - not really sure it was deserved but hey ho.

Our new full back looked good and Jordan Andrade made the hard yard and scoring short range tries along with Brad Brennan. A good kicking display from Brad Bilsbury too. 

I'm sure the new coach will have seen how Barrow engineered space and created gaps in our defence and thats an area to work on.

On 18/01/2023 at 15:56, gogledd said:

A decent display at Barrow Raiders last Sunday. Crusaders had a decent 25 minute spell going ahead 22-24 but eventually losing out, the score flatterign Barrow with a breakaway try and us going down to 12 with a player in the sin bin - not really sure it was deserved but hey ho.

Our new full back looked good and Jordan Andrade made the hard yard and scoring short range tries along with Brad Brennan. A good kicking display from Brad Bilsbury too. 

I'm sure the new coach will have seen how Barrow engineered space and created gaps in our defence and thats an area to work on.

Thanks for that Mark, much appreciated. It looks like the new recruits are settling in but it’ll take a while to gel plus we’ve lost some very good players so I’m not expecting big things this year. It looks like we’ve got 18 signed on which is obviously not enough, have you heard anything else about more signings.

keith

9 minutes ago, clwydianrange said:

Thanks for that Mark, much appreciated. It looks like the new recruits are settling in but it’ll take a while to gel plus we’ve lost some very good players so I’m not expecting big things this year. It looks like we’ve got 18 signed on which is obviously not enough, have you heard anything else about more signings.

keith

Last weekend talking to the coach, he said we had 24 signed. We should be OK I hope!