Hull FC v Salford - Our League

14 hours ago, Faithful1865 said:

Whilst agreeing that 13 miles is more acceptable than 99, you would be travelling in daylight. We, on the other hand, usually have to travel accross on a Friday night but do so in considerably greater numbers than the fans who choose to come to Hull.  However, if you do come, travel safely.

Afraid I won't be making it this weekend OF.☹️ The supporters coaches are full and I don't fancy the 2 3/4 hour drive from Southport, especially as I'm out at footy on Friday night as well and having to make a round trip to Crewe. 

If OurLeague weren't showing the game I'd have been there regardless but it's made the decision a bit easier. It'll probably be the only away game I miss this year so knowing my luck we'll have a blinder.😂

As for the game, earlier in the week I was reasonably confident of a positive result but with the news Partington & Burgess are now added to the ever growing injury list, it's gonna make things even tougher. I'll wait and see what squads are announced on Thursday before I make a final judgment on the result!

14 hours ago, DG70 said:

Salford with a paper thin squad already down to the bare bones, scandalous they can't afford to fill their full quota, Hull by 24.

Scandalous?🤔

Some teams don't have large fan bases and/or sugar daddies.

What's scandalous about that?