Monday night

phildog

I'd just like to thank you for bringing over the most half-bred, obnoxious set of 'fans' we've ever had the displeasure to have welcomed at Mount Pleasant. Any decent Vikings fan (and there are some who always welcome us in the Bowls Club) should be ashamed of being associated with that rabble. An absolute disgrace to your club.

20 hours ago, phildog said:

I'd just like to thank you for bringing over the most half-bred, obnoxious set of 'fans' we've ever had the displeasure to have welcomed at Mount Pleasant. Any decent Vikings fan (and there are some who always welcome us in the Bowls Club) should be ashamed of being associated with that rabble. An absolute disgrace to your club.

wasting your time pal , they don,t comment on hereπŸ˜‡

• Like 1

Strange there's someone on Batley's site with the same name; unless IT IS you! You're probably right though, them guys probably don't use your forum as they can't read....I'm pretty sure if our travelling fans behaved like that our chairman or coach would have something to say. I did comment to JK about it as he made his way off, a bloke I admire tremendously for all his work here and would expect him to make it plain to those idiots that it's not a great advert ....

Edited by phildog
Spelling
  • Like 1