James Ford

On 16/05/2023 at 12:44, Wakey Til I Die said:

All about IMG this one. Fordy is taking up a wide reaching role that whilst complementing the first team and having input into recruitment will be majoring on junior development and pathways, not only making sure that box is ticked but making sure Fev are picking up and developing more of the better juniors from around the area.  It's role that will suit him, he was an excellent tutor at Wakey College, is very knowledgable about RL and now has the experience within the pro game to know what is required. Good bloke is Fordy and he'll be an excellent pick up for you guys.

Rated him when at Fev.

On 21/05/2023 at 10:42, Phil Briscoe said:

Hats off to MC his cash is the main reason we are where we are with a genuine shot at SL. But he is prone to the odd bad decision. I hope bringing Ford in isn’t one of them.

Interesting  James our new Director of Rugby with a remit of “James will lead on recruitment plans, and will ensure that we maximise the investments we are making in our playing squad so would assume he had his fingers in the pie when we negotiated the signing so all in all jobs a gudn :kolobok_yahoo:

On 19/05/2023 at 21:32, elppaxr2i said:

Longy abolutely steaming with fordy coming in by all accounts so is Pryce hence why Pryce looking at the Bulls job

Well that must be true cos I can see how upset and unhappy SL is with Dan's signing

Another great coup for us, an experienced Super League player who made a real impact in his two week loan period.  He’s fitted into our systems really well, he’s skilful, smart and a hard worker.  He’s a perfect for our brand of rugby.” :kolobok_laugh1: