Fax game.

Ovenden Grunt

Fantastic performance from the 15 who played. Credit especially to the young players - thought Field had a great game. He’s young for a forward up against very experienced blokes and never took a backwards step. AJ’s try was like something out of the Graham Steadman playbook. Best individual score I’ve seen from a Knights player in a long time. Also the best I’ve seen Myles Harrison play. And can we have a whip-round to keep Bailey??? Or maybe one of his many female fans can entice him to stay? Come on ladies, your club needs you.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Fax Knight said:

Fantastic performance from the 15 who played. Credit especially to the young players - thought Field had a great game. He’s young for a forward up against very experienced blokes and never took a backwards step. AJ’s try was like something out of the Graham Steadman playbook. Best individual score I’ve seen from a Knights player in a long time. Also the best I’ve seen Myles Harrison play. And can we have a whip-round to keep Bailey??? Or maybe one of his many female fans can entice him to stay? Come on ladies, your club needs you.  

Yes, I too noticed the Antrobus fan club were back in good numbers yesterday. 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Fax Knight said:

Would be great if we can keep Bailey,but I'm sure one or two super league club's will be interested in signing him and taking a chance on him.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, andyacko said:

Yes, I too noticed the Antrobus fan club were back in good numbers yesterday. 😄

You mentioned that you spoke to Clint before the game and he thought it was the best  team we had put out this season certainly got that right😀

• Like 2