RL Statistics Website

Rambo

Stumbled across this site earlier and thought it might be of interest to some on here -

https://stats.rugbyleaguerecords.com/gameseason.php?seasoncode=2023&find_fixture=Find+Fixtures&seares_length=30

It holds a lot of information about player statistics and our attendances for this year, which I haven’t seen published anywhere else.

Over 2000 in attendance when we played Donny and over 1500 when we played Hunslet apparently.

Edited by Rambo
  • Thanks 3
rambo.gif

16 hours ago, Rambo said:

Stumbled across this site earlier and thought it might be of interest to some on here -

https://stats.rugbyleaguerecords.com/gameseason.php?seasoncode=2023&find_fixture=Find+Fixtures&seares_length=30

It holds a lot of information about player statistics and our attendances for this year, which I haven’t seen published anywhere else.

Over 2000 in attendance when we played Donny and over 1500 when we played Hunslet apparently.

That’s a seriously useful site Rambo.   👍 
my only reservation is that it suggests that there were double the number of spectators at the Hunslet game when compared to that against Widnes: which I seriously doubt.  

Edited by NickD
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, NickD said:

my only reservation is that it suggests that there were double the number of spectators at the Hunslet game when compared to that against Widnes: which I seriously doubt.  

Yeah it helped kill an hour or two this morning whilst at work!!

A heck of a lot of work must have gone into it. Kudos to the people behind it.

Looking at the stats of all the players who’ve come and gone from Dewsbury since 1996 is incredible.

Edited by Rambo
rambo.gif

On 28/06/2023 at 09:41, NickD said:

Don't shoot the messenger though Nick. They can only publish the information that clubs give them.

League games usually include all season tickets but Cup games don't,  of course. Maybe there were more in the boxes for Hunslet? Who knows.

As Rambo says it is a site to while away many hours. Not the most intuitive but worth persevering with if you are a bit of a need.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.