Coleman to Widnes

Mark

Couldn't agree more - personally I would have walked him out of the door what ever the cost (of his remaining contract fee)

I cannot see the team staying up - yes we have taken some impressive scalps but have generally fallen short and that is in my opinion because we went into the championship without a recognised stand half. Gibson has been outstanding but he hasn't had a stand off to form a partnership with - simply put we didn't replace Hansen and the cost is relegation.

I hope I am wrong but I think we are down - also think we will see a steam of players leaving before next season.

• Like 1

Worried about Whitehavens last game at home to Toulouse, there away form hasnt been great and Whitehaven could well be fighting for their lives. Mind you if Whitehaven win at weekend I dont think it will matter 

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

Those two Newcastle games may come and bite us 

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway