oldham match

tandle

Didn’t think we played to bad. Some daft errors, coughing up possession and not dealing with the great kick offs from Ridyard was the difference for me.

The man in the middle didn’t help and carried Oldham up the field on numerous occasions. 

Thought Jake Bradley was the best forward on the pitch. Some signing that’s been. 

Hopefully we can finish the regular season on a high against Hunslet on Sunday. 

UTT 💙

• Like 2

Great place to watch RL, I remember going there about 15 or 16 years ago. They have a brand new 5G pitch. The Oldham fans I talked to are delighted to be back at Boundary Park. We were being penalised by wiping the tackle most sets early in the 2nd half, couldn't really see what we were doing wrong, but the ref obviously had his reasons! We (the ref) helped them up the field which led to 3 trys. The rest of the game we were competitive, could have done a lot more, we looked threatening with the ball. One worrying thing was Jordan Burns getting his lower leg massaged in breaks of play, hope it's nothing serious. Cut out the errors & I think we can give Hunslet a game. UTT

• Like 1

This is the big thing in Rugby League at the minute . On the general rugby league section supporters of all teams are frustrated with the wiping of the tackles rule because of inconsistencies . i`ve been at many games where i think the refs lost count of the tackles only to be told the ref wiped the tackles previously . it seems to me usually when there is a clear case of slowing down the play the ball nothings given and where something trivial or less obvious happens the tackles are wiped .Must do the players heads in as well .Time to bin this rule or at least ask the players who actually play the game their views .

• Like 2