Newcastle in town this weekend

RogerT

On 23/09/2023 at 09:58, phildog said:

Regarding outs, remains and ins, I'm sorry to churn out the same old, but we have to refresh and improve, a number of players have given what they had and with the best will in the world can't give another year at the same level whilst around us other squads are raising their levels. Assuming that it's Donny who join The Rams coming up, even these 2 will be looking for strengthening, we have to exceed their result just to stay where we are. Even if it's as mentioned above (how is it that we have to glean info from across the valley?), even with the known retirees and movers we're still looking down the barrel of 6 new players, that doesn't happen at our place. Hope we're not just content with 'bobbing along'.

Just out of interest, who are the "known" retirees ??   Asking for a friend(s) .

Edited by colinb

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Who knows but by looking at how Reilly was going around hugging all the others I would say that he is nailed on.

Campbell and Kaye led the team out and even Newcastle lads stood at the tunnel whilst they led them out.

Edited by RogerT