BEN FORSTER SIGNS FOR 2024

HornyHornyHorneeet

BEN FORSTER SIGNS FOR 2024

5416.jpg

Rochdale Hornets are delighted to announce the signing of forward, Ben Forster ahead of the 2024 season.

Rochdale Hornets are delighted to announce the signing and return of forward, Ben Forster, who will re-join the club ahead of the 2024 season. Ben returns to the club having been part of the 2021 and 2022 seasons as a Hornet, but re-joining Rochdale on a season-long loan from Halifax Panthers this year.

Head Coach, Gary Thornton, commented on the signing; "Ben did extremely well in his first seasons with hornets and deserved his crack at the championship with Halifax. We were delighted to get the opportunity to bring him in on loan for the season and he made an immediate impact. Now he’s our player again and I’m really looking forward to working with him and seeing him develop further. He is still young and has the potential with his strong running and defensive ability to become a top back rower in our competition next year. Another quality addition to our group"

Ben added, "I’m over the moon to have re-signed and can’t wait to get started. After a few chats with Garry and Andy they made it clear how important this next year is for the club and how much they wanted to achieve so I just wanted to be a part of it. Rochdale have signed really well for next year so I can’t wait to get stuck in to pre season. 

I’ve always really enjoyed playing at Hornets, it’s a great club that has great people involved and a big fan base which always helps on game day. Last year was a big development year for myself, I feel like I’ve learnt a lot about myself and rugby. Hopefully that comes across in my performances this year. It was a disappointing end to last season and I know how much the lads can’t wait to get started, so I can’t wait to get started and have a big year personally and as a club."

Ben Forster is sponsored by the Tyson Family & Stephen Holt Opticians

Player sponsorship is available for other players at £300+VAT for Supporter Sponsor and £500+VAT for Corporate Sponsor. Contact the club for more information.