JORDAN ANDRADE SIGNS FOR 2024

HornyHornyHorneeet

JORDAN ANDRADE SIGNS FOR 2024

5429.png

Rochdale Hornets are delighted to announce the signing of Jamaican forward, Jordan Andrade ahead of the 2024 season.

Rochdale Hornets are delighted to announce the signing of Jamaican international forward, Jordan Andrade, who will join the club ahead of the 2024 season. Jordan joins the club on the back of a successful season with North Wales Crusaders last year and played in the L1 Promotion Final.

Andrade played for Jamaica in the Rugby League World Cup in 2022, playing all three games and scoring one of the nations three tries in the tournament.

Head Coach, Gary Thornton, commented on the signing; “Jordan will be a fantastic asset to the group both on and off the field. He is a big character and a big personality and will help bring our new group together. On the field Jordan is a real handful with his strong running and offload game, something we lacked last season and I’m delighted to be working with him again.”

Jordan added, "After speaking with GT, who I have known for a good few years, I really liked the direction that Rochdale is going, after getting to the final of the play offs this year with Crusaders, in 2024 I would love to do one more and get that promotion place and with the signings and coaching staff and facilities I really think this is a real possibility for the Hornets. I've spoken to a number of the players who have stayed from last year and I really liked the sound of the environment at Rochdale too which is massive for me and I feel a good team is both on and off the field and need that togetherness."

Player sponsorship is available for Jordan Andrade at £300+VAT for Supporter Sponsor and £500+VAT for Corporate Sponsor. Contact the club for more information.

Sorry to have lost him from North Wales Crusaders. He was a big favourite with the fans and will be missed. Looks like Hornets have picked up a great signing.

• Like 2