MAX FLANAGAN SIGNS FOR 2024

HornyHornyHorneeet

MAX FLANAGAN SIGNS FOR 2024

5466.jpg

Rochdale Hornets are delighted to announce the signing of utility back, Max Flanagan ahead of the 2024 season.

Rochdale Hornets are delighted to announce the signing of utility back, Max Flanagan, who will join the club ahead of the 2024 season. Max joins the club on the back of a competitive season with Newcastle Thunder last year in the Championship.

Flanagan came through the university rugby league system at Newcastle and represented England in 2022.

Head Coach, Gary Thornton, commented on the signing; “We have signed max from Newcastle thunder where he spent last season in the championship. He’s equally happy at full back or half back and will give us options in both those positions. Although still very young, his experience in the championship will stand him in good stead as he looks to push himself into our starting 17. Another young man with bags of energy and a great desire to succeed he’ll be a fantastic asset to our group.”

Max added, "I’m thrilled to have signed for the upcoming season. I first spoke to Gary a couple of months ago he made it clear the clubs ambition was to compete at the top end of the league in 2024. The squad Gary and Andy have put together can do that and I look forward to contributing my best and hopefully achieving success the club deserves. I really enjoyed my time at Newcastle and met some great people, although injury hampered my game time I learnt a lot in my first season at that level. It’s sad to see what’s happened to the club in recent weeks, I wish everyone involved all the best for the future."

Player sponsorship is available for Max Flanagan at £300+VAT for Supporter Sponsor and £500+VAT for Corporate Sponsor. Contact the club for more information.