Sun 19th May: CCSF: Huddersfield Giants v Warrington Wolves KO 15:15 (BBC)

Who will win?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/05/24 at 14:45

Please stick to discussing the match in question and do not accuse match officials of being biased or corrupt or you run the risk of being immediately banned from the forum.

SUNDAY 19th MAY
Huddersfield Giants v Warrington Wolves KO 15:15 (BBC)
(at Totally Wicked Stadium, St Helens)

Despite the animosity of certain Giants supporters on here towards Leeds I'm hoping for a Huddersfield victory. A tight game with only a few points in it.

OOK 100 ft. 5 lb. 28-Gauge Galvanized Steel Wire 50138 - The Home Depot

• Like 1
                                                                  :kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I assume most neutrals want a Huddersfield win?

I don't think anyone can predict this with confidence. 

Maybe Warrington with 7500+ fans there will make a difference, I don't know but I really hope so.

"Now the Wire!" 

7 hours ago, Loiner said:

Despite the animosity of certain Giants supporters on here towards Leeds

Haha have you not seen them on Wire threads?

We have sold all of our standing tickets and the Facebook groups are awash with folk trying to grab some, but very few seem interested in sitting down. Looking forward to it.

• Haha 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

58 minutes ago, Leeds Wire said:

I think the Trinity ticket/travel sales team are hoping for a Warrington win.  That would free up another west yorkshire based coach pre booked for the Shudds travelling support and possibly a 2nd one earmarked for the players. 

• Haha 2

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Giants to surprise the favourites as we did in 2006 and 2009, also the empty seats to celebrate victory despite starting with 'we got more fans than you' handicap as in 2022.

In all seriousness i am really looking forward to it, we have a pretty decent record in semi-finals, though Wire smashed us in 2012 when our season fell apart dramatically.

On our day we can beat anyone so hopefully Sunday will be our day.

Just a shame we can't get more over to support us but the ones who are going will be colourful and noisy as always.

• Like 3

The game centres on which Warrington side turns up the victor's at St Helens or the losers at Salford.

Being a virtual home semi-final should be decisive in this game.

"I picked these lads thinking they were ready and clearly some of them are not. I'm not blaming the players"

Paul Farbrace - Sussex CCC and ex-england coach engaging in Wordspeak....

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

On 16/05/2024 at 20:08, Leeds Wire said:

No, because I can’t face another month of people moaning about the CCF attendance. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

After reading so much in the press regarding this tie, I see that:

Warrington are the bookies favourites - they have the superior pack - the faster backs - the better coach - the signature of our captain - more fans watching closer to home........and yet 

With the start we got off to at St Helens.

The togetherness we showed at Catalan.

The grit and determination displayed at Leeds.

Who really knows?

• Like 1

I think Wire should prevail today but Hudds will hopefully make it tough for them. If Hudds don't concede early then with a bit of luck we may see some Connor magic. Like him or loathe him, he's entertaining, nobody can argue with that.

Just received a text from a wise mate...

"Not bothered who wins this afternoon, I just hope it's a little more competitive than yesterday's game".

Harsh but amusing nonetheless.

Wire 26 Hudds 18.

• Sad 1

Big error by Swift, wandering too close to touch.

Have these two been drinking prior to sitting down to commentate?

Glorious try by Wire.

Nice try, that.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson