Gary Murdock IMG Reaction

JordanW

Last week I caught up with all three Cumbrian clubs for BBC Cumbria Sport to get their reaction to the IMG Gradings and look back at their 2023 seasons 

53 minutes of sit down chats with Workington’s Gary Murdock, Barrow’s Steve Neale & Whitehaven’s Barry Morgan. 

You can take a listen on BBC sounds ⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0gpvpvj

Edited by JordanW
  • Thanks 2

Got to admit I've never been a great fan of Gary and was a bit peeved when he replaced Gary Hewer but I've got to say how good of a job he's doing, think we're getting a really tidy squad together with more to come. Well done to him 👏 👏👏

• Like 9

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

I can second that Pal  if you really knew what he has to sort out , and work on , you would  be really surprised  how much he really does . Wouldn't like to think where the club would be without him being at the helm . He's doing a fantastic job keep it up Gary, and the club will have a great future . U T

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1