Dewsbury programmes free

I have recently decided to give away my collection of 9,000 RL programmes and I have 48 Dewsbury programmes back to 1965, 11 Dewsbury Celtic programmes back to 1974 and 5 Dewsbury Moor programmes back to 1996. I will be at Swinton .v. Dewsbury next Sunday and can bring them with me if anybody wants them? I will also have aways for these teams especially Salford, Swinton, Leeds & Hull KR. If you want anything particular, let me know on here and I will see if I have it? Thank you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Celtic Roosters said:

I have recently decided to give away my collection of 9,000 RL programmes and I have 48 Dewsbury programmes back to 1965, 11 Dewsbury Celtic programmes back to 1974 and 5 Dewsbury Moor programmes back to 1996. I will be at Swinton .v. Dewsbury next Sunday and can bring them with me if anybody wants them? I will also have aways for these teams especially Salford, Swinton, Leeds & Hull KR. If you want anything particular, let me know on here and I will see if I have it? Thank you.

Coolie what about for your project 

4 hours ago, Celtic Roosters said:

Hiya work for the Dewsbury Rams heritage project and would be interested in them that's Dewsbury related. 

Thank you

1 hour ago, coolie said:

Hiya work for the Dewsbury Rams heritage project and would be interested in them that's Dewsbury related. 

Thank you

Are you only interested in the Dewsbury issues or the amateur ones as well? I will be at the Swinton game if you want to pick them up from me there? I usually sit in the downstairs bar.

3 hours ago, Celtic Roosters said:

Are you only interested in the Dewsbury issues or the amateur ones as well? I will be at the Swinton game if you want to pick them up from me there? I usually sit in the downstairs bar.

We have a museum of memorabilia charting the history of Dewsbury RLFC to the present day, when you visit our ground when we play Swinton I'll gladly show you. 

13 hours ago, coolie said:

We have a museum of memorabilia charting the history of Dewsbury RLFC to the present day, when you visit our ground when we play Swinton I'll gladly show you. 

Thanks Coolie but I don't follow Swinton away, and I don't visit any grounds (Football or RL) that don't sell a printed programme, even though I'm getting rid of my collection. In fact, I don't watch a lot of RL these days. I watch non league football Saturdays but when that finishes I will watch amateur RL. I watch Swinton home games. I am actually a Salford fan but I stopped going to watch them in 2000, on principle, because I don't like Super League. I don't even watch Super league on TV much, unless Salford are playing. I will bring these programmes on Sunday. Do you want me to bring the amateur ones too?

On 17/04/2024 at 09:45, Celtic Roosters said:

Thanks Coolie but I don't follow Swinton away, and I don't visit any grounds (Football or RL) that don't sell a printed programme, even though I'm getting rid of my collection. In fact, I don't watch a lot of RL these days. I watch non league football Saturdays but when that finishes I will watch amateur RL. I watch Swinton home games. I am actually a Salford fan but I stopped going to watch them in 2000, on principle, because I don't like Super League. I don't even watch Super league on TV much, unless Salford are playing. I will bring these programmes on Sunday. Do you want me to bring the amateur ones too?

Your Welcome mate

I'll find you in the bar, if I don't attend one of our representatives will find you, as it stands I should be there to meet you, again thank you mate

56 minutes ago, coolie said:

Your Welcome mate

I'll find you in the bar, if I don't attend one of our representatives will find you, as it stands I should be there to meet you, again thank you mate

No problem. I'll be the old guy in the RL shirt you have probably never seen before?

• Haha 1

On 16/04/2024 at 11:10, Celtic Roosters said:

Which Dewsbury Celtic programmes from the 70's do you have? 

On 19/04/2024 at 17:24, Celtic Roosters said:

1974-75 .v. Hull KR at Batley in the Challenge cup and 1977-78 .v. Wigan at Batley also in the Challenge cup.

Any that you have spere as we pass them around to the relevant clubs... Its a bit like a swop shop, I'll be in a Rams coat with a black bobble hat, is there only one bar?? 

18 hours ago, Celtic Roosters said:

Hope you enjoyed the programmes mate. Nice to meet prop[er fans.

Hi mate 

Thank you so much, very much appreciated, I'll look closely tomorrow when I'm in working in the archive. 

Enjoy your visits to all your grounds on your adventures

Again thank you 😊