Alternative Software, one of the longest surviving independent British publishers, is delighted to announce `Rugby League Team Manager 2015′.
A game they believe offers the pinnacle of rugby league simulation, `Rugby League Team Manager 2015′ features the biggest licensed competitions from across the world (including the NRL, Super League and the RFL); over 7,000 senior players and more than 220 playable teams.
Always keeping you in complete control, `Rugby League Team Manager 2015′ not only puts you in charge of the team, but an entire club. From youth development through to the first team, the players, coaches, physios, scouts and doctors you’re in control.
Each of your Rugby League club’s facilities are upgradable, allowing you to expand on training and tactics to create a winning team. And when match day comes you can watch all the action unfold with both 2D and 3D match engines giving instructions in real-time, to steer your team to success.
“Rugby League is a great fit for a management simulation,” said Roger Hulley, Managing Director of Alternative Software Ltd., “and we forsee tremendous global appeal in `Rugby League Team Manager 2015′.
“It has been designed and created for all Rugby League gaming fans, from the very ground up, by a dedicated development team who are all, themselves, passionate about Rugby League. Indeed, our passion for the sport goes way back to 1987, when we launched our very first Rugby League game.”
– Officially licensed by the world’s biggest leagues and competitions
– 226 Clubs including professional and amateur clubs
– 7064 senior players and 1980 alliance players
– Full 2D and 3D match engines with real-time interaction with your team
– Control all staffing, including Assistants, Coaches, Doctors & Physios
– Upgrade facilities, including Stadium, Gym, Training Paddock, Track, Kicking Enclosure, Tactical Briefing Room, Academy Clubhouse, Alliance Clubhouse & Centre of Excellence
– Discover hidden talents among youth teams and work with Agents and Scouts to deliver the best players to your club
– Work your way up the ladder and lead your club out in the biggest tournaments in the world
– Experience the pain and joy of representative competitions
– Get closer to the simulation with the customised game editor
– Up to 7 tiers of domestic promotion and relegation
– Experience the thrill of the World Club Series and the Challenge Cup!