England are up and running against the Kiwis, crowd figures are back on the agenda and the transfer rumour mill continues to gather pace – it’s safe to say it’s been another busy week in the world of Rugby League.
So what better way to recap and look ahead to the next seven days than with the best read in rugby league! The new issue of League Express hits online smart devices (simply download the League Express app via your App Store or visit pocketmags.com) at around 9:30pm tonight. Here’s what we’ve got for you:
- There’s an in-depth interview with RFL CEO Ralph Rimmer – who reveals plans for the Lions tour, as well as his hopes for the crowd at Anfield this weekend..
- ..while Rimmer also reveals some interesting developments regarding the potential of the Hearns getting involved in rugby league.
- In the week that Hemel have become the latest expansion side to pull away from League 1, there’s an impassioned plea one from CEO outside the heartlands to stick with non-traditional clubs. It’s a must-read for all.
- There’s an exclusive interview with Wigan owner Ian Lenagan on their plans on and off the field in 2019.
- There’s news of a huge, huge arrival on the cards at Wakefield – and my, is he a familiar face for Trinity fans.
- There’s a big update on next year’s World Club Challenge between Wigan and Sydney – as we can reveal where the game to decide the world’s best club side will be played next year.
- We’ve got details of a new arrival at Huddersfield Giants from overseas.
- ..while there’s also an update on Castleford’s hunt for new recruits next season.
- Danny Ward speaks about his plan to sign up more of the key names that helped London gain promotion – before we rule OUT one name that’s been heavily linked with the Broncos.
- Our editor Martyn Sadler and pundit Garry Schofield reflect on England’s victory on Saturday.
- Gareth Walker considers the problems facing the game’s expansion hopes.
- Finally, into the Championship, we’ll reveal the club that appears to have won the race to sign Leeds stalwart Brett Delaney.