From 9:30pm on Sunday night, you can beat the crowd and read League Express digitally without having to wait for the paper to come out on Monday morning. Want to know how? Simply head to TotalRL.com/LE to open a subscription and save money, or download the League Express app from your App Store!
It’s been another busy week in the world of rugby league – and despite the Beast from the East putting paid to a lot of action on the field, there’s been plenty of talking points off it: and the new League Express has all of them covered.
As well as a thorough round-up of all the weekend’s games which managed to beat off the big chill, here’s what we’ve got in store for you this week:
- He’s the man Rugby League fans want to hear from.. and we’ve tracked him down. We’ve got an exclusive, extended and in-depth interview with Eddie Hearn on his plans for the sport.
- Hearn isn’t the only big name we’ve spoken to – this week’s paper has an exclusive interview with the man behind rugby league’s trip Stateside, Jason Moore. Hear from the promoter about his grand plans in a revealing interview..
- Into Super League, and we start with the leaders St Helens. Matty Smith’s future at the club appears to be in doubt following a lack of game-time – and we’ve asked coach Justin Holbrook whether they will let Smith leave. The answer? In this week’s paper.
- Another player whose game-time had been limited until recently, Leeds’ Ashton Golding, tells us why he has no intention to leave the Rhinos – either on loan or permanently.
- Speaking of loans, Castleford half-back Jamie Ellis reveals just how close he came to making his loan deal with Hull KR into a permanent arrangement at the end of last season.
- We reveal which Huddersfield player has become the latest to sign a new deal with the club.
- Wakefield forward Tinirau Arona – who is out of contract at the end of this season – tells us whether he wants to stay at Trinity or not beyond this season.
- There’s good news on the injury front for one Salford star – we reveal all in this week’s paper.
Plus there’s all the reports and reaction from the weekend’s games, plus our usual batch of hard-hitting columnists. Visit TotalRL.com/LE or download the app from your App Store to open your digital subscription and read the paper as soon as it goes online every Sunday from 9:30pm! Why wait till Monday..