It’s been another huge week in the world of rugby league; with coaching appointments, transfer speculation and, of course, the on-field action all lighting up the sport over the last seven days.
And what better way to look ahead to the new week than with the latest edition of League Express, which you can download from TotalRL.com/LE or via the League Express App from around 9:30pm tonight.
We’ve plenty included as always – and here’s what we’ve got for you.
- There’s plenty of talk about Blake Austin coming to Super League next year – we’ve an update on the Canberra playmaker’s future.
- He, however, is not the only big name half-back on his way to Super League. We’ll tell you which international half has agreed to join a leading English club for 2019..
- ..as well as the name of another NRL player that is eyeing up a move to England next year. Busy times on the transfer front!
- Will Kevin Brown still be in a Warrington shirt next season? We asked him: and his response is interesting, to say the least.
- The league structure remains high on the agenda – and we have an EXPLOSIVE interview with one high-profile owner of a club outside Super League, who has told the top-flight a few home truths! Make sure you read that this week.
- There’s the latest on the future of in-demand Catalans forward Kenny Edwards – who continues to have suitors for next season in England.
- St Helens fans, there’s a further update on the future of Ben Barba you may well want to read this week.
- We’ve got an exclusive update on John Bateman’s future – in fact, we’ll tell you exactly what he’s doing in 2019, and how long he’s signed with that club for.
- There’s a recruitment update from Wakefield Trinity, too.
- Our editor Martyn Sadler and expert columnist Garry Schofield reflect on the situation at Leeds Rhinos, while Championship correspondent Gareth Walker looks at the examples of York City Knights and Coventry Bears for smart marketing ideas.
To get a digital copy of tonight’s League Express, go to https://pocketmags.com/league-express-magazine/3129