A hectic week of action has seen some of England’s top stars make the headlines for a number of reasons, while transfer activity has been rife out of the public eye.
We have the biggest news, rumours and comment from the world of Rugby League, with our leading team of pundits and analysts offering their take on the week’s news.
The latest edition of the paper includes a number of exclusives, plus gripping columns from the impressionable Garry Schofield and League Express editor Martyn Sadler.
Here’s what you can expect to find in the paper.
- The identity of the three NRL clubs that have already enquired about Zak Hardaker following his transfer-listing.
- Massive transfer news on an incoming target for the Rhinos, who are eyeing up a well-known NRL star.
- An in-depth chat with Luke Gale about the reasons behind his new five-year deal at Castleford.
- The latest on John Bateman’s future after he was left out of the Wigan side on Friday.
- Exclusive news of an outgoing player at Huddersfield at the end of 2016.
- Ian Watson reveals how the club is suffering an injury crisis as they look to make the top eight.
- An update on the potential transfer of David Fifita to Wakefield.
- Garry Schofield suggests that some Super League coaches may be reaching their sell-by dates in his popular column ‘Pulling No Punches’.
- League Express editor Martyn Sadler has his say on Zak Hardaker’s potential departure from Leeds.
- An update on Bradford’s ongoing recruitment search.
- Match reports from every Super League, Championship and League One game
- The latest on what’s happening in the NRL – including reaction and round-up of the weekend’s games
The paper edition will be in stores on Monday, but if you can’t wait until then, you can read the paper in just a few short clicks – click here, subscribe and you’ll have the paper delivered to your smart device each and every week.
Alternatively, click here to purchase your edition of the paper on Sunday evening.