Transfer news, big-name interviews, exclusives and all the reaction from the weekend’s action – what better way is there to start your week than with the latest issue of League Express?
Out from around 9:30pm Sunday night on your smart device (visit TotalRL.com/LE or download the League Express app on your App Store for more), here’s what we’ve got for you this week:
- We revealed on Twitter earlier that Salford’s Gareth O’Brien was bound for Toronto – but we’ll tell you which clubs in both Super League and Championship tried – and failed – to make a play for him too.
- We’ll also bring you details of MORE potential departures at Salford, too..
- There’s an exclusive interview with RFL Rugby Director Kevin Sinfield on both the sport’s move to Manchester and the latest England squad..
- ..while, staying on England, Knights coach Paul Anderson offers us an exclusive insight into where the newly-relaunched team could play their games in the future.
- Manchester Rangers have tried several times to get permission to launch a professional side – they tell us how they hope the RFL’s move to the city could impact those plans.. as well as the latest on their most recent application to join League 1.
- Onto Super League, and Hull FC’s Jack Logan gives us an emotional interview having made his return to the Black and Whites side after two years out injured.
- Wakefield’s Tom Johnstone speaks exclusively to us about his England call-up – and how it’s not just good news for him.
- There’s an exclusive Q&A with acting RFL CEO Ralph Rimmer on a whole host of issues.
- Huddersfield fans – there’s news of another big contract renewal at the Giants.. and it’s a big one.
There’s all that and much more.. if you’re reading this after 9:30pm on Sunday night, the paper is out NOW! Go download the app and start reading!