It’s been another busy week in the world of rugby league – and what better way to accompany the Bank Holiday sunshine than with the new issue of League Express!
With plenty happening both on and off the field, there’s another typically bumper issue for you to get stuck into as early as Sunday night – you can download the League Express app and read from around 9:30pm or subscribe at Pocketmags.com – so here’s what we’ve got for you:
- The full details of what happened at the clubs meeting last week – and how proposals were emphatically turned down.
- Harvey Livett has his say on his Warrington future… while two other Wolves stars receive interest elsewhere.
- The latest on Zak Hardaker’s future after receiving his 14-month drugs ban last week.
- We reveal which Castleford player is attracting interest from as many as four NRL clubs.
- News on one Leeds star who has plenty of admirers ahead of 2019.
- Tom Johnston returned to form in Wakefield’s win over Hull KR, and he’s hoping he can secure his place on the plane to Denver… But there’s a certain winger from Saints who has the same idea.
- Widnes CEO James Rule provides an update on the club’s recruitment for 2019.
- Ian Watson backs Salford’s ambitious plans… that could see them head abroad in the future.
- Our editor Martyn Sadler reveals who he would like to become the new chief executive of the Rugby Football League.
All that plus match reports from every game played at the weekend, including coverage of all the games in the NRL.