There are always some things you can rely on in Rugby League.
Australia will nearly always win on the big stage, someone will always have something to complain about, and League Express will always have every bit of the action covered.
That is no different this week, as the new League Express has all the best reaction, biggest news and expert opinion that makes it a must-read for all fans of the sport. Here is what you can expect to find this week
- The Kangaroos are on top of the world once again. We have expert analysis and reaction from both camps after the Four Nations final.
- The Four Nations is now over, and it’s been heavily scrutinised by one of the organisers of the entire event.
- It might be the off-season, but Super League clubs are busier than ever. We have news from every club.
- Which NRL winner could be on his way to Saints? Find out in the paper.
- There’s plenty of other clubs busy on the recruitment front. We have interviews with Denis Betts and Rick Stone about their plans at Widnes and Huddersfield.
- An exclusive interview with new Wigan man Thomas Leuluai is inside too, and he admits that he nearly joined St Helens!
- The Golden Boot shortlist is out now! Inside League Express, Martyn Sadler profiles the four contenders for the award.
- He’s not known for being nice, but Garry Schofield has a lot of good things to say about Australia his weekly column, ‘Pulling No Punches’.
- The latest news on Bradford’s administration.
- Season previews from Widnes, Toulouse and Barrow.
League Express will be in stores from Monday, but if you can’t wait that long, buy the digital edition of League Express, available right now at this link.