Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Barrow V Featherstone

• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

Poll: Win, Lose Or Draw (76 member(s) have cast votes)

Will It Be A Win Or Draw

1. Barrow To Win (36 votes [47.37%])

Percentage of vote: 47.37%

2. Featherstone To Win (38 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

3. Draw (2 votes [2.63%])

Percentage of vote: 2.63%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#181 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,905 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:00 AM

QUOTE (Rarefrith @ Mar 20 2010, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Amazing result, well done Fev!!

it was indeed! Do you still think we'll be in a relegation fight?
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#182 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,905 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:04 AM

so when the patients on section 17 leave from the secure unit approached prouty in the ambrose yesterday, and suggested we'd be happy taking a bonus point, Prouty simply replied "we're better than that"! How right he was!
What a day! I'm still buzzin!
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#183 drummer boy 4 fev

drummer boy 4 fev
  • Coach
  • 122 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:11 AM

what a night, a great game our defence never looked like it was going to get broken. Atmophere was amazing the drum even went through could do with a new 1 now

#184 Steve Ashton

Steve Ashton
  • Coach
  • 922 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:46 AM

I am well happy to be proven wrong with my prediction... what a great effort by all the team and coaches.

Well done...
Steven Ashton

#185 NTC

NTC
  • Players
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:53 AM

Well done the Rovers... Fantastic stuff..... bring on Warrington next month. I'm not betting on any results but think we'll give them a bloody good game and make the RL world dig out those old dusty maps to find the spot called FEV!

#186 micngill

micngill
  • Coach
  • 299 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 11:39 AM

Sounds like a fantastic performance. Well done to all concerned - players coaching staff and all you lucky people who travelled a real team effort. Dare we believe?

Bring on Whitehaven!!!

#187 Andy Stennett

Andy Stennett
  • Coach
  • 324 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:06 PM

Still smiling after last nights AWESOME TEAM [and no less a phrase would suffice] performance.

That's the best all round display I've seen in the last ten years, under the naffest lights. No way should a game of that quality have to be played under those conditions. The game should have kicked off at 12;30 , prior to the football match at Barrow FC.

I was also one of those critical after the Leigh game but how good it was to be wrong and watch that performance last night.

Almost impossible to pick a MOM because it was a total team effort, that should not be underestimated.

On only two occasions that I can remember or could see did Baarow actually break our line and they were almost nilled, except for the 78' consolation try.

No doubt, this has been said previously but I've got to have my penneth too.

AWESOME display and tactics, congratulations and thanks.

See you all on Sunday v Whitehaven

Spanish Apartment for Holiday Rental in Spain Visit www.ownersdirect.co.uk
Ref: S8185
Mobile 07738 528178

#188 FEV-KT87

FEV-KT87
  • Coach
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:15 PM

huh.gif i feel i must reiterate a point. its been mentioned and we NEED to put this to bed.......

TOP O' THE LEAGUE! laugh.gif
YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users