• 2,177 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:47 AM

http://www.guardian....eague-play-offs

#2 Severus

Severus
  • Coach
  • 13,448 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 11:03 AM

it makes sense to use the excellent facilities at the Racecourse as often as possible, and Super League rugby means hosting high-profile clubs with substantial travelling followings

[paley mode]
I fail to see what US RU has to do with the Crusaders.
[/paley mode]

Seriously though a nice piece for RL and positive noises about the expansion of the game. I didn't think the Bridgend link was that unsuccessful, isn't it the reason why the CC are in Super League in the first place? Can someone explain?
Fides invicta triumphat

#3 Cofi

Cofi
  • Coach
  • 460 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 11:10 AM

I really enjoyed reading this article!

"By qualifying for an elimination match at Huddersfield, the Crusaders have given British rugby league its most successful expansion story for more than a decade." Wow.

I just wish that Noble stays.

Here's to turning the North into a heartland of the game - the north of Wales that is. wink.gif

#4 brooza

brooza
  • 4,586 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 11:14 AM

Anybody know what the odds were at the beginning of the season for Cru making the playoffs?

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

Former St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager and Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, KĂžbenhavn Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users