Where's shades gone

BIG IAN

Excellent post Y.C. I agree with every word and I the one thing that disappoints me is the fact that so many decent supporters that used to come on here have abandoned it to some people who are doing as much damage to our club as what Guilford has done!

Who and how?

Who and how?

L ment damage been caused by the comments been made between supporters on this site.We all know what damage Guildford has done.

Why do some people think every post on here that doesnt conform totally to what the regular members say is been personal against them.

L ment damage been caused by the comments been made between supporters on this site.We all know what damage Guildford has done.

Why do some people think every post on here that doesnt conform totally to what the regular members say is been personal against them.

I agree with your sentiment, but words on a message board are nothing in the grand scheme of things.

All the damage is down to one man. All of it.

I agree with your sentiment, but words on a message board are nothing in the grand scheme of things.

All the damage is down to one man. All of it.

I quit agree.The idiot in charge of the club has killed everything that has been achieved in the past by supporters and fans.My worry is that this great club will never be as it once was because of him.

Maybe one day all fans will be told exactly what he has been up to.Unfortunately I have no inside knowledge like some appear to have.This is frustrating as a fan and been drip fed opinions from others or only part information does nothing to make me feel any better about the future.

I quit agree.The idiot in charge of the club has killed everything that has been achieved in the past by supporters and fans.My worry is that this great club will never be as it once was because of him.

Maybe one day all fans will be told exactly what he has been up to.Unfortunately I have no inside knowledge like some appear to have.This is frustrating as a fan and been drip fed opinions from others or only part info

rmation does nothing to make me feel any better about the future.

Hear, hear!

Maybe one day all fans will be told exactly what he has been up to.Unfortunately I have no inside knowledge like some appear to have.This is frustrating as a fan and been drip fed opinions from others or only part information does nothing to make me feel any better about the future.

THIS GREAT CLUB CAN AND WILL BE FAR BETTER WITHOUT HIM!!!

It is absolutely imperative that all fans of the club,even those whose opinions differ, should try to work together to ensure that the future of professional rugby league in the city is assured. Essentially, this entails all the things that I believe have been sadly lacking at the club in recent years:

Good communication between ALL involved.(regardless of who is able to put the most dosh in)

Trust and integrity.(from top to bottom)

Shared responsibility.(instead of a one man band)

Good publicity.(instead of the club continuously shooting itself in the foot thus proving to the thousands of doubters in the city that they are correct in not taking the club seriously) 

I dont have a magic wand, nor do I have much dosh. But I'll back my brains and those of many fans I know against those who are currently running the club any day. I just wish I was twenty years younger!!

Archived