Help wanted

Campeze

And the duties, responsibilities, hours, etc would be what Pete?

Exactly red square, i'm retired, i'm a lifelong supporter and would love to help the club. However, I also have a life to live. This involves holidays, other commitments,  etc. Pete, more info please.

Thanks for the apologies Pete, accepted, but, that is what i did, I got in touch to find out more. I don't understand the secrecy? As red square said, a basic description of the role may encourage people.

7 hours ago, TMF said:

Thanks for the apologies Pete, accepted, but, that is what i did, I got in touch to find out more. I don't understand the secrecy? As red square said, a basic description of the role may encourage people.

There was never ever ever any secrecy. I just copy n pasted the fb status. 

When do u start? 

Pete Murphy

Commercial Manager

Barrow Raiders RLFC

themurphstar@gmail.com

Once again this post becomes less about help wanted and more about having a dig. 

The vail of anonymity allows posters the comfort of snide comments without repercussion.  

FB posts are full of positivity and well being,  not a derogatory comment in sight. Forum posts quite the opposite. 

FB posts are viewed by 10,000’s. 

Forum posts by dozens. 

This forum has become redundant. 

Pete Murphy

Commercial Manager

Barrow Raiders RLFC

themurphstar@gmail.com

What the hell has fakebook got to do with this forum? You copied and pasted on fb but appeal for help here? I give up. Sorry to see you leave this forum Pete. However, it will be great to see those thousands of fb users at CP next season.

Thats why it was put on both I'm guessing, Dont see what the problem is really, as it says if your interested in the position phone and find out all the details to see if it suits. Can't believe what gets argued about on here, like a pack of schoolkids sometimes.

It's the same as always on here, unless your being all positive and blowing smoke up people's ar$es you don't seem to be welcome. I personally put a bit of a joke on the Facebook page and was banned for it, asked for the reason why and never got one. A brief description of the job on the op would have got rid of all this bickering.

1 hour ago, RAIDERSRUS said:

It's the same as always on here, unless your being all positive and blowing smoke up people's ar$es you don't seem to be welcome. I personally put a bit of a joke on the Facebook page and was banned for it, asked for the reason why and never got one. A brief description of the job on the op would have got rid of all this bickering.

This

Lol, RAIDERSRUS, quite right. rooster2003, there is no bickering. It's like BAE saying...'Workers wanted'.  Err.. right? And...?  I was interested but no more. 

Archived