Fantasy League

Krzzystuff

7 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

try this and hopefully it works, very disappointed if i can't have a tipping comp called just the tip

they do a ranking of everyone who plays the tipping game so might have to settle for that.

image.png.05eb80427ecfc24b7425bbf20609a991.png

Tried to join and it doesn't appear to be letting me in!

8 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

Loverugbyleague is very poor these days.

there is a it of frustration with how they site is managed, they just posted two podcasts, one new and one from last week...why wasn't last weeks posted on time?

However i do like the content and looking forward to the fantasy league. i'm winning a mug folks!!!

image.png.58245c53efffc62b6c45da785bb7aa67.png

Nice surprise, the betting site that I use (only when I'm on European soil of course) has some Championship games. The odds for TWP seem a bit too high, if I were in Europe right now I would take a chance.

On 18/01/2018 at 12:59 AM, manu266 said:

I know how to bet on horses in QC and ON (that's Quebec and Ontario just in case TMF is watching us), but other sports, I think the only legal way is Proline in ON and Mise au Jeu (excuse my French TMF) in QC. Proline has no Rugby, Mise au Jeu has some RU games, unlikely to find any RL in 2 weeks...

Online betting on UK websites at your own risks...

Hey, is Betfred even allowed to show their logo in Ontario???

Thanks manu, lol, i'm starting to get it now. Just put your money on Barrow. Now, whether to win or lose, up to you. All bets paid out in the bar at Crazy Park.

1 hour ago, TMF said:

Thanks manu, lol, i'm starting to get it now. Just put your money on Barrow. Now, whether to win or lose, up to you. All bets paid out in the bar at Crazy Park.

I'd be happy to put money on Barrow, but that betting site has only Toulouse and Leigh games for week 1. Maybe next week...

Next week, lol, er, who would that be we play? And the week after we play Leigh. Save your money mate for later in the season. Still, good luck tomorrow in what's going to be a very interesting pointer for the season.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived