Fantasy League

Krzzystuff

Ok folks in case you missed it on the main forum there is a fantasy league being ran by the good lads at Love Rugby League (link below)

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/fantasy-rugby-league-back-2018/

I setup a league, Hoser Rugby League,  for the championship so join in and see if the expansionists can bet the M62 this season. I'm using this as a way to help me to learn more about the players in the competition and the game as a whole.

They also have a SL fantasy and i'll do that one as well,  scouting the competition for next year and all.

If you have any issues getting setup just contact the guys through twitter or any other means and they will get you sorted out.

Just three weeks to go people!!!!

image.png.d4aca17e50e151ae5d93c7a4007f35bd.png

1 hour ago, deluded pom? said:

Basically you tip who you think will win the match and usually you have to give a winning margin for one of the games.

Ah ok so like match predictor for UEFA Champions League, that would be good too.

7 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Is this thing betting real money?  

no, just gets points and the overall top 3 win prizes. top prize of the fantasy league is tickets to the GF.

But in Austria probably...the bet on everything....you wana bet on that?

2 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

no, just gets points and the overall top 3 win prizes. top prize of the fantasy league is tickets to the GF.

But in Austria probably...the bet on everything....you wana bet on that?

No I would never bet against you...stacked odds.  But how do I make a actual bet on the game, through the sponsors web page I guess?  How would I get paid from the UK?  Anyone know?

19 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

No I would never bet against you...stacked odds.  But how do I make a actual bet on the game, through the sponsors web page I guess?  How would I get paid from the UK?  Anyone know?

yeah I was trying to figure that out lats year and i belie some people had issues getting paid out with certain sites? I don't know what Canadian sites allow RL betting but would like to know if anyone on here knows? Is Ontario stricter than other provinces and we would need an Ontario specific one?

5 hours ago, Kayakman said:

4 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

yeah I was trying to figure that out lats year and i belie some people had issues getting paid out with certain sites? I don't know what Canadian sites allow RL betting but would like to know if anyone on here knows? Is Ontario stricter than other provinces and we would need an Ontario specific one?

I know how to bet on horses in QC and ON (that's Quebec and Ontario just in case TMF is watching us), but other sports, I think the only legal way is Proline in ON and Mise au Jeu (excuse my French TMF) in QC. Proline has no Rugby, Mise au Jeu has some RU games, unlikely to find any RL in 2 weeks...

Online betting on UK websites at your own risks...

Hey, is Betfred even allowed to show their logo in Ontario???

10 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

I had issues with a company called Betway who wrapped my winnings up in strings put them in a bag and then threw them in the river. I managed, eventually. to get them though after jumping through their hoops. Avoid them like the plague.

rldfsignature.jpg

Speaking about betting, here are the current Championship odds for this season:

1. Leigh 6/5

2. Toronto 6/4

3. Featherstone 16/1

4. Toulouse 20/1

5. Halifax 50/1

I guess these are odds before the preseason incidents that everyone is talking about this morning.

http://www.totalrl.com/six-championship-signings-keep-eye-2018/

Here you go fellas, a few hints and tips regarding Championship players.

Although you may have mainly considered players at Toronto, Leigh, Toulouse and  Featherstone as your main picks - there’s plenty of value to be had looking at the clubs battling it out to avoid relegation too.

On ‎17‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 1:06 PM, manu266 said:

Is there a tipping competition somewhere for English RL, similar to NRL Tipping?

Also on Love rugby league - all English leagues and N.R.L. too!

8 hours ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

Whereabouts on the website is it mate?

On the 2nd line under the headline banner - right next to fantasy rl - it says tipping! I somehow managed to get 2nd place overall last year!

On 1/21/2018 at 3:24 PM, steve75 said:

On the 2nd line under the headline banner - right next to fantasy rl - it says tipping! I somehow managed to get 2nd place overall last year!

Thanks for that!

Have my picks in for all three divisions. 

personally i love this because it will make me pay more attention to all the divisions and help me get more RL knowledge....plus i recon a love RL mug will be coming my way at the very least :clapping:

official tipping comp for SL with prizes and they also have a fantasy team but it's just for SL...and we all know a competition without the Wolfpack just isn't as fun.

https://membership.rugby-league.com/predictor

https://www.sldreamteam.co.uk/

League details by Gerrumonside ref

Name of Mini League: Not another Toronto thread!

Pin: 4165

Password: Cheese

On 1/15/2018 at 11:15 AM, Krzzystuff said:

Ok folks in case you missed it on the main forum there is a fantasy league being ran by the good lads at Love Rugby League (link below)

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/fantasy-rugby-league-back-2018/

I setup a league, Hoser Rugby League,  for the championship so join in and see if the expansionists can bet the M62 this season. I'm using this as a way to help me to learn more about the players in the competition and the game as a whole.

They also have a SL fantasy and i'll do that one as well,  scouting the competition for next year and all.

If you have any issues getting setup just contact the guys through twitter or any other means and they will get you sorted out.

Just three weeks to go people!!!!

image.png.d4aca17e50e151ae5d93c7a4007f35bd.png

Is this league also active for the tipping comp? or just Championship Fantasy?

try this and hopefully it works, very disappointed if i can't have a tipping comp called just the tip

they do a ranking of everyone who plays the tipping game so might have to settle for that.

image.png.05eb80427ecfc24b7425bbf20609a991.png

Archived