Oh no!

"Comments from key figures complaining about the salary cap are becoming a more frequent occurrence, and it is becoming increasingly difficult to ignore."

Is it harder to ignore because of key figures or does opinion mean looking for a different way to tell the same old, same old?

Those who just want to ignore the thread and post something else queue to the right, those who wish to discuss the thread as is to your left! :D Oooonly kidding! 

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Ultimately, key figures means nowt unless they have voting rights.

Get enough of these to vote for a rise or scrapping and they can go for it, as they will pay for ot cos I can guarantee that rl fans will have a meltdown if the tickets went up a fiver each to cover it.

Well it might help if you told us who said it and in what context ?

Sorry Derwent I was feeling unwell and left out that it was a news item on Total RL!  ooops!

Ultimately, key figures means nowt unless they have voting rights.

Get enough of these to vote for a rise or scrapping and they can go for it, as they will pay for ot cos I can guarantee that rl fans will have a meltdown if the tickets went up a fiver each to cover it.

You're wrong there Dave there'd be riots if it went up by 20p. ;)

I agree key figures in SL could be MK and the cleaner of the toilets at Langtree Park!

Vague but vaguely suggestive of people and friends with power and influence.

Archived