2016 NRL Match Thread Round 14

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for the updates. Will watch later. Have SKY Q being installed on Saturday will probably miss recording a couple of games.

As for expansion the basic reason that the Foot Show gave is that the teams in NSW and Queensland should get their house in order first before any talk of expansion. I presume they mean the clubs "owned " by NRL.

Best bit of the show was James Maloney changing his tip from Panthers to Sea Eagles as he had a received a phone call. I shouldn't laugh but I did. Nice he won the girl in the Dragons shirt $5,000

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

TIGERS: 
1. James Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Tim Simona
4. Kevin Naiqama
5. Josh Addo-Carr
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods (capt.)
15. Dene Halatau
14. Sauaso Sue
11. Josh Aloiai
12. Chris Lawrence
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
9. Robbie Farah
10. Ava Seumanufagai
16. Tim Grant
17. Kyle Lovett

Morning all, Melbourne Storm top to work today

Gone for Wests Tigers in this one.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

5 minutes to kick off.

TV talk is mainly about Farrah and Jason Taylor's decision and if Farrah is happy and is Jason Taylor right or wrong.

As for Souths it's been pointed out they are playing the same way they were when they were a bigger heavier team, but now they are lighter their tactics aren't working.

Archived