Halifax vs Featherstone Rovers

Ackropj

The lads really ripped open there chests and showed us all wot they had inside last week well done boys time to do it again this week

Good Luck Rovers we will be there in numbers as always

A couple of players in our squad who have no chance of playing but our biggest miss will be Kaye. The other two lads are probably better than him going forward but he is like a rock in defence and we will miss that.

There will be a late change to our squad with Robinson looking likely to miss out through injury.

I hope we win but it's been a long time since we beat Fax in a 'big' game.........regular league fixtures yes but this is do or die and in those big ones we always seem to be rubbish.

Hope i'm wrong and good luck.........we need to start well cos we aren't a team that chases down leads.

what do i know.......Bring on the Bulls

england_identity2.jpg1921_button.jpg

Foster is "ill"

I put ill in inverted commas as it wouldnt suprise me if he wasnt ill and was actually not at club anymore

He tweeted yesterday that he was having an op on the tendons in his fingers and has tweeted a photo today of his hand/arm in a massive bandage. Whether there's more to it than that I have no idea but there does seem to be a genuine injury issue.

Archived