A Cunning Conundrum Help Wanted.

Hi all Forum members. Can you help find anyone who played for, administered Fulham RL?

There is a reunion at London Harlequins RL for the last home game of the season against Catalan Dragons. I am trying to contact past players, Ex Colts, administrators.

Some of the people, in no particular order, I am trying to trace are:

Martin Dean, Played for 2 or 3 seasons at Fulham

Doug Wimbourn, Played reserve grade with a couple of first team appearances

Adrian Why Reserve Grade Player believed to be in Ireland

Barry Peart worked at Harrods

Albert Helg Big Kiwi

Simon Mitchell,Last heard of selling financial services

Roy Leslie Played for 2 seasons in the first team, aggressive winger

Frank Feighan Player Fulham scored one of the top tries according to the Ray French Video.

Conrad Scott Fulham Player

Steve Gyatt last heard of back in RL Feltham we think

Dave Allan Fulham

Dave Gillan Fulham Top try scorer

Neil Tufts Fulham from Featherstone used to be a pit deputy that was before the miners strike

Dave Eckersy Fulham

If any of the knowledgeable contributors to this forum, can you put them in touch with this forum or Harlequins RL. I will gladly put people in touch with the budding organisation.

Thanks for your help Hic

Have you tried Tony Benson at London Skolars. Tony was around at that time and may have even played some games. I was playing with South London Wanderers and knew Roy and played some friendlies against those guys but wouldn't have a clue where they are now.

Cheers

if you don't mind me saying, you'd be better off putting the name of the fulham club in the title of your thread.

that would attract the attention of people who may be able to help.

best of luck!

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Martin Dean, I think if it is the same guy, refereed for some years in the London Society, now the Southern Referees Society. You could contact Alan Smith or Allan Steven down there and I reckon they could find him for you. Or try an old Barla handbook ie about 8-10 yrs ago which listed referees contact details.

• 1 year later...