Keighley

sidnee

Its on Teletext that Keighley has applied to go into administration. A hearing is scheduled for December 18th.

Yet another club suffering and on the brink. Will the RFL assist them like they have done others (allegedly!) or just hand them a points deduction??

Edited by sidnee

The weak conform, the strong survive.

Its on Teletext that Keighley has applied to go into administration. A hearing is scheduled for December 18th.

Yet another club suffering and on the brink. Will the RFL assist them like they have done others (allegedly!) or just hand them a points deduction??

here's a first for you robin. i've always held a grudge against keighley for knocking us out of the challenge cup when we made history by becoming the first junior club to reach the 3rd round. i'm going to let it go now.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Will the RFL assist them like they have done others (allegedly!) or just hand them a points deduction??

Didn't the RFL buy the ground off them last year to help with finances? Its not the RFL who didn't pay the tax man. Sometimes its actually the clubs fault, not the RFL's!

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

Didn't the RFL buy the ground off them last year to help with finances? Its not the RFL who didn't pay the tax man. Sometimes its actually the clubs fault, not the RFL's!

I wasn't saying they should, just asking will they.

The weak conform, the strong survive.