OT - Bob Seger and back in black CD's

Robin  Evans

Slightly askew request.

Does any of the bretheren have either a "Best of Bob Seger" or at least the album with 'night moves' on it (prob Hollywood nights) and/or Back in Black by AC/DC on CD that they would be prepared to loan me!!!!

I have the tracks I need but sadly these days I no longer have a vinyl player!!! For the younger bretheren that's what people used to listen to in the olden days!!!!

People who know me know how important music is to me - all loaned CD's will be treated with the utmost respect!

Many Thanks.

Big Ginge!

Edited by Robin Evans

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Slightly askew request.

Does any of the bretheren have either a "Best of Bob Seger" or at least the album with 'night moves' on it (prob Hollywood nights) and/or Back in Black by AC/DC on CD that they would be prepared to loan me!!!!

I have the tracks I need but sadly these days I no longer have a vinyl player!!! For the younger bretheren that's what people used to listen to in the olden days!!!!

People who know me know how important music is to me - all loaned CD's will be treated with the utmost respect!

Many Thanks.

Big Ginge!

i'll bring you the back in black one to the game tomorrow.....robin

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

Robin,

Got our lass a vinyl to usb converter deck for Christmas. I have asked her and she says if you can borrow it if you wish. That way you can convert whichever vinyl you want to cd, i-pod etc.

Handy bit of kit really!

Just let me know and I can bring it with me tomorrow.

Carl

The weak conform, the strong survive.

Robin,

Got our lass a vinyl to usb converter deck for Christmas. I have asked her and she says if you can borrow it if you wish. That way you can convert whichever vinyl you want to cd, i-pod etc.

Handy bit of kit really!

Just let me know and I can bring it with me tomorrow.

Carl

Cheers Carl but I prob wouldn't have a clue where to start. Until recently I didn't know the diff between a mem stick and a dongle!!!

I'm going to have to try and get updated soon tho cos to re-buy my vinyl collection would cost a bloody fortune!!!

Cheers Carl but I prob wouldn't have a clue where to start. Until recently I didn't know the diff between a mem stick and a dongle!!!

I'm going to have to try and get updated soon tho cos to re-buy my vinyl collection would cost a bloody fortune!!!

Its simple (even for someone from Rovrum!)

Its like a normal record deck, but you plug a usb into it. Play the record and it records it onto the usb. Plug the usb into your pc, and burn it to a cd.

Should set up a business doing coversions, could prove a nice little earner B)

The weak conform, the strong survive.

Slightly askew request.

Many Thanks.

Big Ginge!

Owd on a bit, Robin. In my late teens, played in an eight piece dance band, trombone and accordian, (not at the same time). Have kept my vinyl player. Enjoy the Lita Rosa and Glen Miller . There, thats my senior moment for today.

Slightly askew request.

Many Thanks.

Big Ginge!

Bob Seger who he? Sounds like a bloke who likes a good cheap smoke. Heard of Lita Rosa and Glen Miller. In face she once entertained me.

Love music ....but no vinyl player ...I can manage without cds ipods but no way can i do without the old record deck .. ac/dc music was made for vinyl :D

Edited by GARY....S

"somebody pinch me I must be dreaming"

" TK ROVERS TO THE MAXX "

GARYS.gif

Mine finally gave up the ghost before Christmas. I need to sort a new one out but it's been an expensive month one way or another. I'm going to get a new one and I could do with one of those Gizmos Carl is on about I've got that much Vinyl!

But for now it's make do til after me hols! :(

In the mean time cos I have to do a Bob Seger number (when I say do, it's more of a cremation), I could do with a CD version of night moves to copy the phrases and guitaring.

I want Back in Black for a whole different reason!!! B)

Long live Vinyl - Long live Rock n Roll (Blackmore R 1978)!!

Not much into Bob Seger .. But like the ac/dc and rainbow and various other 70s/80s rock bands

Always thought that AC/DC was an Ever Ready battery. Bring on Joe Brown and Norman Greenbaum.