Sky Recording?

Vic Johnson

I can't wait to see the Rover's video, but I would also like to see the Sky recording. If anyone can supply me with a copy, I would be eternally grateful and of course be willing to pay for the DVD. Thanks.

Featherstone Rovers-a Super league club in waiting. It's time to let us in.

There's a scart connection on the Sky box so presumably connecting through this to a dvd recorder would do the trick

I haven't a clue either but if you do manage it, please let me know.

only managed to find this info from the net

Exporting of recordings as data files from your Sky+ box is not supported. The USB sockets on Sky boxes are non-functional and you can't copy off recorded programmes from Sky+ onto a USB stick, or stream off content as data to a PC. If you want to get your recordings transferred from your Sky+ box, here are your options:

1. Connect via SCART to a stand-alone DVD recorder - see our FAQ entry

2. Consider something like the Dazzle Video Creator or the Pinnacle PVT Video Transfer, which lets you copy video content to a PC via USB.

3. Connect the output of your Sky+ box to a PC via a PC TV tuner, and record onto PC that way. See our TV on your PC page

voohli.jpg

I haven't a clue either but if you do manage it, please let me know.

Vic

I will be watching it tonight and if i can find a disc i will record it and drop it in for you tomorrow, what number is your house?

All i ask in return is a guarantee i will get past those pearly gates

Vic

I will be watching it tonight and if i can find a disc i will record it and drop it in for you tomorrow, what number is your house?

All i ask in return is a guarantee i will get past those pearly gates

I've forgotten how to get into PM's. But it's the house with the big black electric gates before you get to Andys house on the right hand side. Thanks.

I've forgotten how to get into PM's. But it's the house with the big black electric gates before you get to Andys house on the right hand side. Thanks.

ok i will bring it tomorrow if i get a disc, what about my guarantee?

no worries Vic i will do the next sky game for you as well

I'm beginning to weaken I might even get Sky myself.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.