Emotions

Dont know what it was last night but I had the pride and passion and all the emotions flowing out of my.

From stopping at the services and talking to fellow fev fans, a very moving minutes silence and a nail biting win it was fantastic from start to finish.

I think what got me the most was when all the fans after the game chanted "theres only one Gareth Swift" and the players just stopped what they were doing and applauded, and the tribute on the Lagoon Express was great. RIP Swifty.

You can keep your super league and your fancy grounds, lasts nights memories will be with me for a very very long time.

AT LAST SOMEBODY WANTS TO HELP US!!! Time to look to the future! The Only Way is UP!

sliggster1.gif

Dont know what it was last night but I had the pride and passion and all the emotions flowing out of my.

From stopping at the services and talking to fellow fev fans, a very moving minutes silence and a nail biting win it was fantastic from start to finish.

I think what got me the most was when all the fans after the game chanted "theres only one Gareth Swift" and the players just stopped what they were doing and applauded, and the tribute on the Lagoon Express was great. RIP Swifty.

You can keep your super league and your fancy grounds, lasts nights memories will be with me for a very very long time.

I agree I was pretty choked up by this. Quality players and quality fans. fair play to whoever started this chant.

UP THE ROVERS!

I agree. I think that meant more to the players that we will understand and said the several times last night. I think if there were any of his friends or family were there last night it would have meant a lot to them too. Shows the respect the fans have not just to the club but for the players too.

Edited by Gemma2002

It wa my boy, mart. Watched it tgthr on the match dvd last night n he is stood right in middle of picture textin me the result then starts the chant wi his inherited big gob , Really dont know who he takes after or where he got the idea from. Super League eat ya heart out. Championship is where the HEART N PASSION is in rugby league

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Championship is where the HEART N PASSION is in rugby league

Too true. Maybe I have the blue and white tinted specs on, and dont care about SL but thats the best quote ive heard for ages.

AT LAST SOMEBODY WANTS TO HELP US!!! Time to look to the future! The Only Way is UP!

sliggster1.gif

Great game, great passion from fans and the players? I do believe we have the greatest set of fans in rugby league. Let's make some noise thursday guys!

weve always had the best fans m8, thats what hooked me when i was young. No fans in world rugby quite like Rovers, just look at the you tube clip :D

Thing is Suggy, Leigh fans think hey are the best. SO do Barrow fans, Haven, Donny etc etc.

Rovers is our club - I'm happy enough with our lot!! Some cracking lads/lasses amongst us!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Thing is Suggy, Leigh fans think hey are the best. SO do Barrow fans, Haven, Donny etc etc.

Rovers is our club - I'm happy enough with our lot!! Some cracking lads/lasses amongst us!

ow i know they do, im not saying our fans are the best not at all. Just saying were a bit different, look at the you tube clip.

Also in the 1976 semi final at Swinton i remember my dad pulling his car up next to a blue south yorkshire double decker bus and off got about 50 or 60 lads all with orange pit boiler suits and hard hats and steelies on, never seen owt like it

We don't think....we know ;)