Kyle "The Boot" Briggs

I often wonder if players are working on weakness in there individual game and even if they have time to do so, with work commitments and team training. It is natural also to wonder if some players are motivated to do so or have had weakness identified.

Which leads me to Kyle, it is obvious for all to see that his place kicking as improved dramatically and has been of great importance to the team, I dont think it is too far fetched to say we may have dropped a few more points than we have had it not been for kyle's boot.

I wonder if anybody has any stats on his kicking, attempts to success ratio and how they compare to last years figures.

Either way it is testimony to the lad that he has improved and has been willing to. For what its worth I think he has been just as key as Liam this year, his cut our passes have been sublime and he also has a nose for the line. And he is still young and improving.

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

As good as Stuey could be at times when goal kicking and very dynamic for a prop I didn't always fancy our chances when he was way out wide. With Kyle this season Im prety confident every time he tee's up. He has really come on leaps and bounds and that extra 2 points each time cn make a big difference at the end of the game.

As good as Stuey could be at times when goal kicking and very dynamic for a prop I didn't always fancy our chances when he was way out wide. With Kyle this season Im prety confident every time he tee's up. He has really come on leaps and bounds and that extra 2 points each time cn make a big difference at the end of the game.

correct, like at Barrow, we only outscored them 2 tries to 1 but won by 14 points and denied them a bonus point due to his accuracy with the boot

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

He's doing a good job this year. I always feel he's gonna kick even the difficult wide out ones. We are pretty well covered in both teams cos young Dobek can kick from anywhere for fun.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"