last nights game

tms

Finally the sky myth that barrow have the best defence in the league has ben blown out of the water. every thursday night it got mentioned and it always brought a smile to my face. and yes they had conceded fewer points than anyone else but they had played fewer matches anothrt case of sky lazy journalism when it comes to the championship

another thing in last nights game couldn't understand why eagles didn't take the two in the second half at 20 apiece put barrow behind and maybe create some doubt because they kept pegging them back they did it at 6 nowt very strange

Finally the sky myth that barrow have the best defence in the league has ben blown out of the water. every thursday night it got mentioned and it always brought a smile to my face. and yes they had conceded fewer points than anyone else but they had played fewer matches anothrt case of sky lazy journalism when it comes to the championship

another thing in last nights game couldn't understand why eagles didn't take the two in the second half at 20 apiece put barrow behind and maybe create some doubt because they kept pegging them back they did it at 6 nowt very strange

Big, big mistake, not taking the two IMO. I think that this could have changed the outcome. Barrow nowt striking, just possess a big pack.

Big, big mistake, not taking the two IMO. I think that this could have changed the outcome. Barrow nowt striking, just possess a big pack.

mmmmmm ... me thinks ye protest too much. Are your bums twitching cos we are catching you as we did Halifax last year???? :D

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

No

Who are you bringing in this year to bolster your squad?

Nobody as we are not allowed to sign anyone until the dispute with Hendo is sorted so we will have to beat you to the prize with the 17 fit players we have left... :lol:

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

I think the pitch was terrible and Gareth Hewer had a shocker, having said that Barrow just deserved it, but it wasn't that convincing.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

I think the pitch was terrible and Gareth Hewer had a shocker, having said that Barrow just deserved it, but it wasn't that convincing.

it was the worst pitch I have seen this year (other than Whitehaven due to rain). Hewer tends to go overboard with Cumbrian teams so he doesn't get accussed of bias> Saying that he was bad for both teams but a big improvement on previous Barrow games he has reffed. We are down to the bare bones of a squad through injury and the RFL embargo so we are playing out of position. All considered we are playing out of our skins. :D

Oh soss soss sossy soss! You can do better than this. Surely?

hello Robin, my head is still sore from last nights celebrations... :D

Not really, your just winning your games in hand, but are still well behind....

5 points (if we beat Leigh)...not such a big margin. I said early in the season it might all come down to Fev v Barrow in the last game and I stand by that statement.

Its very tight at the top with some big games to come so I wouldnt be 100% confident with only 6 points at the moment, however you have a good run in now but still 2 or 3 bannana skins for you.

been a great season so far... :D

5 points (if we beat Leigh)...not such a big margin. I said early in the season it might all come down to Fev v Barrow in the last game and I stand by that statement.

Its very tight at the top with some big games to come so I wouldnt be 100% confident with only 6 points at the moment, however you have a good run in now but still 2 or 3 bannana skins for you.

been a great season so far... :D

are we down to 1 or 2 banana skins

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!