Support the Championship League Teams !

As I didn't go to France to watch my team over the weekend I decided to ride to Blackpol to take in there game with South Wales, never been before or seen either of the 2 teams play at that level.

Crackin day out just a fiver to get in with my Wigan Warriors season ticket, The new pavillion end facilities are really good, friendly staff/stewards and the match itself was played at a really good level. There where about 50 Wales supporters there who where all enjoying themselves and well in to the game, just a pity that left only about 200 Blackpool supporters there at the game... Hearing various stories/tales of woe about there prediciment I would recommend to anybody who has a free weekend to pop along and support them definitley worth the trip and the people who are running the club/ matches deserve all the sucess in promoting the game that they can.

As I didn't go to France to watch my team over the weekend I decided to ride to Blackpol to take in there game with South Wales, never been before or seen either of the 2 teams play at that level.

Crackin day out just a fiver to get in with my Wigan Warriors season ticket, The new pavillion end facilities are really good, friendly staff/stewards and the match itself was played at a really good level. There where about 50 Wales supporters there who where all enjoying themselves and well in to the game, just a pity that left only about 200 Blackpool supporters there at the game... Hearing various stories/tales of woe about there prediciment I would recommend to anybody who has a free weekend to pop along and support them definitley worth the trip and the people who are running the club/ matches deserve all the sucess in promoting the game that they can.

I do mate, I go every week to either Keighley or Halifax if it doesn't clash with Bulls.

If only there was 2000 of me and you, the grounds would be full every week.