Just as an aside

I don't oft post on this forum, but as I'm in a particular jolly mood today I thought I would.

Leaving aside the continuing and by now irritating argument (quite oft protracted by myself) on franchising and the P&R cobblers for this thread - I've just been to the mount for a cracking afternoon. Whilst it's not over yet, Fev are now just about there for top spot thanks to an off day from Barrow and a cracking defensive effort from Batley!

What a season. What a comp!! I wished it was better supported and the reasons for why it isn't is for all the other threads. It's still a cracking competition!

Today sees Fev as "minor premiers elect". Bustin season lads!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

I don't oft post on this forum, but as I'm in a particular jolly mood today I thought I would.

That won't last now you're on here... :P

Pleased for Fev, would love to see them in with a shout for SL one day.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Well done on finishing top, from the games I've seen you play this year you have been by far the best side in the Championship and I think Darryl Powell should be highly commended for what he's done at the club since his arrival to Post Office Road two years ago.

The game on Thursday against Leigh showed me one thing that's vital to success and that was the way in which Featherstone Rovers operate as a team, support each other and most important of all play for each other.

I still think it's going to be a Featherstone vs Halifax Grand Final which has my salivary glands doing overtime at the prospect.

Leaving aside the continuing and by now irritating argument (quite oft protracted by myself) on franchising and the P&R cobblers for this thread - I've just been to the mount for a cracking afternoon. Whilst it's not over yet, Fev are now just about there for top spot thanks to an off day from Barrow and a cracking defensive effort from Batley!

What a season. What a comp!! I wished it was better supported and the reasons for why it isn't is for all the other threads. It's still a cracking competition!

Today sees Fev as "minor premiers elect". Bustin season lads!

too right my friend

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

i'm buzzing after our performance today. Big game looming next week and starting the game with no recognised half backs, i thought we would be in for a hammering. How wrong i was. The effort from 1-17 was magnificent, we were clinical in the first half and then dug deep in the 2nd with a massive defensive effort in the 2nd half.

Tommy Gallagher was immense, our barn storming 17 stone scrum half. Scored 5 tries and the last one was a 60 metre sprint up the Mount Pleasant slope.

We keep shocking teams with our performances. Lets hope it continues next week

"If you want us to be the best and if you want us to beat the rest, a BISSA donation is what we need"

The Co-operative Championship

Team P W D L PF PA Diff Bns Pts

Featherstone 16 15 0 1 551 256 295 1 46

Leigh 16 10 1 5 470 310 160 4 36

Halifax 15 11 0 4 506 389 117 2 35

Barrow 14 10 1 3 437 262 175 0 32

Sheffield 16 8 1 7 408 419 -11 3 29

Widnes 14 7 0 7 447 342 105 5 26

Toulouse 15 8 0 7 384 460 -76 2 26

Batley 15 6 0 9 347 358 -11 6 24

Dewsbury 16 2 0 14 295 467 -172 8 14

Whitehaven 16 2 0 14 216 571 -355 4 10

Keighley 15 3 1 11 279 506 -227 3 5

It's an interesting battle for second place now that Barrow lost today and failed to pick up a bonus point in the loss at Batley.

While you four sides battling for the remaining play-off places, while at the bottom you have three sides fighting to stay up.

Great stuff and I'll echo what Robin Evans says, in that both the Championship and Championship One are great competitive leagues.

If only more Rugby League supporters went along to watch these great games.

i'm buzzing after our performance today. Big game looming next week and starting the game with no recognised half backs, i thought we would be in for a hammering. How wrong i was. The effort from 1-17 was magnificent, we were clinical in the first half and then dug deep in the 2nd with a massive defensive effort in the 2nd half.

Tommy Gallagher was immense, our barn storming 17 stone scrum half. Scored 5 tries and the last one was a 60 metre sprint up the Mount Pleasant slope.

We keep shocking teams with our performances. Lets hope it continues next week

All the best for the final mate.

If I wasn't doing the commentary for the Bradford vs Salford match I'd be there cheering for you.