2011 Jersey Designs

Let me start by saying hello to all the forum members. I have been a long time reader of the forum ( as my only way to stay up to date about the ESL ), and the passion the posters have for our great game is obvious.

Anyway, was surfing the net and found some designs for Bradford and wondered what the Bradford fans think?

http://gazzzaf.com/?p=940

I know that 2010 has a while to go yet, but may as well get in early.

Welcome to the forum!

Those designs are nice, but quite unfortunately not official if you take a read of them. Shame as they are quite good - although the home one is similar to the one we had in 2007. Not a bad thing though, one of the best designs we have had in recent years.

Wierdly some real prospective Bradford designs for next year were on an episode of Panorama about business a few weeks back!

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

Would be reasonably impressed if any of those came to fruition and the home kits would be an improvement on this year's effort whichever variation was put out. However, this site seems to be one man having a crack at re-designing club kits rather than anything that has been officially drawn up by the club or the kit manufacturer.

Edit: Amber beat me to it!

Edited by Bulligerent

Welcome to the forum!

Those designs are nice, but quite unfortunately not official if you take a read of them. Shame as they are quite good - although the home one is similar to the one we had in 2007. Not a bad thing though, one of the best designs we have had in recent years.

Wierdly some real prospective Bradford designs for next year were on an episode of Panorama about business a few weeks back!

I like te black Langley one

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

Hindle xiii alert anyone :D

welcome aboard newby poster...funny we all seem to have lurked before we posted our first one

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Hindle xiii alert anyone :D

welcome aboard newby poster...funny we all seem to have lurked before we posted our first one

:huh: I'm flattered I'm now being referenced after 7 years of lurking these halls...

But what the hell for?!

Is it because I've started threads about new kits? In my defence, the clubs have to launch the shirt for me to take notice! I plan to do it again for Kits 2011, I don't mind if someone steals my thunder like this year, they just need to do it right, unlike this year...! :dry:

:huh: I'm flattered I'm now being referenced after 7 years of lurking these halls...

But what the hell for?!

Is it because I've started threads about new kits? In my defence, the clubs have to launch the shirt for me to take notice! I plan to do it again for Kits 2011, I don't mind if someone steals my thunder like this year, they just need to do it right, unlike this year...! :dry:

good god man...yes the reference was to new shirts as you usually start the thread each year , and do a marvellous job :D

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion