rumours are wakefield are just about

nath155

Excellent young half back, just been picked for the Australia Pms team to play PNG....Wakefield have absolutely no chance of signing him...dont know who makes these rumours up..???

It is pretty common knowledge amongst the game/agents etc that anyone taking more than a 12 month deal with Wakefield needs their heads examining...they have more or less accepted their fate i believe...hence the quality of their recruitment..and the all but likely collapse of the Purdham deal.

Edited by Marty Funkhouser

On my wikipedia page I'm a 9 foot tall giant and it turns out I invented the wheel.

You are Robert Wadlow and I claim my...hold on, you invented the wheel? :huh:

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/rugby-leagu...gers.6425395.jp

Bottom of the article

Kieran Hyde could make his Super League debut for Wakefield – who are hoping to sign New Zealand Warriors goal-kicking stand-off James Maloney for 2011 – while hooker James Davey has also been included as John Kear deals with injuries to Sam Obst and Dale Morton
. Edited by The Clan