Rugby League World - England Expects!

main_rlw_JULY2013_actual.jpg

With the World Cup less than five months away, Rugby League World sits down with Steve McNamara and Sam Tomkins - two men who could hold the keys to a nation's fortunes.
Coach McNamara assesses his squad's build-up to the tournament and looks at their prospects, while Wigan fullback Tomkins speaks of his pride at playing for his country and discusses a possible move to the NRL.
Jamie Jones-Buchanan sits down with one of the most talked about men in the sport at present, uncovering the remarkable life story of Salford owner Dr Marwan Koukash.
Scott Moore reveals what it was like to be rejected by Super League only to find a new lease of life with North Queensland Cowboys in the NRL, and in a new-look Championship section, Andrew Henderson talks (and talks) about his varied life in Rugby League.
The Sunday People's assistant editor Nigel Wiskar begins a new column looking at League life in the South, and our World Cup section turns its focus to Tonga, while hearing what Robbie Hunter-Paul thinks about the hot topic of international eligibility.
Elsewhere there are several new features, plenty of existing ones, and an exclusive on a high profile addition to Scotland's World Cup squad.
Get Rugby League World on your iPad or Android device, PC or Mac now!

You should be able to find a copy of the magazine on sale in all good newsagents and many supermarket chains including Tesco, Asda and Sainsburys in the UK from Friday 7th June. If your local newsagent doesn’t have it in stock, ask them to place a regular order for you. You can also order a single copy or a subscription to be delivered by post to any address worldwide from the TotalRL.com Shop

Rugby League World magazine is published every month, available on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @rlworld / Instagram @rlworld / Threads @rlworld
Like us on Facebook - facebook.com/rugbyleagueworld

Just arrived this morning in the post and it's a keeper  :biggrin:

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

With the change in editorship, will we ever see a resolution to "Golden Boot - The Missing Years". It seemed like John had some sort of plan, maybe linking to the World Cup at the end of the year. Will it see the light of day? A shame if not.

Also, new mag looks stunning. A natural evolution of the changes made in the past couple of years.

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

I'm playing catch up with the last issue (sorry Webby) and I just caught this highlighted:

"I don't like people who sit on the fence and never make a decision. I would rather make a decision and be wrong than not do it at all."

- Steve Ganson.

I laughed my bum off.

A few nit picks from the bits I've read so far; I thought the Month in Numbers was too domineering on that page, there's standing out and then there's in your face! And I'm not keen on the new layout for the Team of the Month pages.

Other than that it continues on nicely.