Hull KR sign Aussie Keating

While I accept they have reduced their reliance on imports from about 12 a couple of years ago, to the present level. However they still have far too many and have consistently had the largest number of imports in the league since they entered in 2007, including bending every rule available to ensure they have the maximum number of imports they can (Willie Masons Tongan passport?).

It's not a good look when they seem to be the only club still bringing over multiple numbers of imports every year. You guys keep defending them too, which is why you open ourselves up for criticism. I want to see a competitive and winning England team as the ultimate goal. We cant achieve that if all clubs are like Hull KR as it would mean England wouldn't be able to scratch a team together

Rovers would have been relegated in their inaugral season in 2007 if it wasn't for Australian lads; this country simply didn't have enough homegrown lads of the necessary standard to keep us up.

You're going to be climbing the walls when you find out Rovers have found a way to keep Con Mika...!!

Owen, Shenton,Walker, Clark, Huby, Milner, Massey, Holmes, Thompson, Johnston, Fleming, Boyle,Clare, Martin

That makes 14

By my reckoning Saints have 18 home grown players who have played 1st team this year, plus 3 more who are in the 1st team squad who haven't played yet

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Rovers would have been relegated in their inaugral season in 2007 if it wasn't for Australian lads; this country simply didn't have enough homegrown lads of the necessary standard to keep us up.

You're going to be climbing the walls when you find out Rovers have found a way to keep Con Mika...!!

Which is why P&R is a disaster. If there isn't the talent for annual P&R in the UK, then new clubs shouldn't be aloud in every year. I don't think the NRL has the talent depth for 16 stable teams, and SL probably only has enough talent for 10 English teams at a push. Hull KR is a good reason not to bring back P&R.

Don't tell me he knows the King of Tonga

Which is why P&R is a disaster. If there isn't the talent for annual P&R in the UK, then new clubs shouldn't be aloud in every year. I don't think the NRL has the talent depth for 16 stable teams, and SL probably only has enough talent for 10 English teams at a push. Hull KR is a good reason not to bring back P&R.

I don't support promotion and relegation in its current form.

Don't tell me he knows the King of Tonga

:) Very good, mate!