For those who see the light

Ex Player

There's a good chance that you calling him out on his Ad Hominem attack on me and my Dad will result in him attacking you back Simon.

Even though you have expressly asked him several times not to contact you again, I would imagine he or one of his minions will come up with something you said online ages ago, take it out of context because they don't really understand English as well as you or I, then send you a screenshot with a thinly veiled threat alongside it.

But that's OK Simon, if that were to happen, even though you have expressly asked him several times not to contact you again, well... that's the dictionary and legal definition of Harrassment...

John Guildford of York City Knights - What a guy!

Our club, Our city, Our choice. #GuildfordOut

Tadcaster Albion is not an option too close to the River Wharfe every time the ball is kicked to touch someone would have to fish the ball out of the river, there is only one suitable stadium in North Yorkshire - Bootham Crescent. Sponsors have come on board, fans have bought season tickets expecting to play at Bootham Crescent.

Unfortunately sport seems to be full of people like this John Guildford.The powers that be should get rid of these scumbags who seem to get off by ridiculing people just because they have a difference of opinion. We live in a free country where you can speak your mind.He should try joining the communist party as they are dictatorial as well.Once again good luck with your petition to remove this gastly, repulsive man.(if you can call him a man).

Archived